The London Police Service are accepting online applications only at this time. You must be 21 years of age and have a valid credit card to apply.
Students who require a Mask Fit Test, please visit http://cprinlondon.ca/n95-mask-fit-test/.
The COVID-19 vaccine is not mandatory at this time for your medical requirements, but some agencies may require it. Please consider the following when completing your immunization schedule.
Currently it’s being recommended that anyone who has or will be receiving a COVID-19 vaccine:
- Does not receive any other vaccine 14 days prior to receiving the COVID-19 vaccine;
- Does not receive any other vaccine between dose 1 and 2 of their COVID-19 vaccine;
- Waits a period of 28 days after dose 2 to receive any other vaccine.
This is currently being recommended for all vaccines including TB injections.
Tip: Check the menu at right and read everything under the heading "Pre-Placement Process" to become familiar with your program's time sensitive pre-placement requirements.
Schools of Health Sciences, Nursing and Community Studies
Your future career in the Health Sciences, Nursing and Community Studies fields requires you to meet specific health and safety standards before you can begin your first clinical/field placement. Why?
- To protect you, your placement agency co-workers and those individuals you will serve during placement;
- To meet regulations set out by Ontario law;
- To meet placement agency requirements before joining their organization.
How does this impact you?
Placements are mandatory. If you do not complete your pre-placement requirements, you cannot attend your placement. If you do not complete your clinical/field placement, you will not graduate from your program.
For more information, talk to your Pre-Placement Coordinator.