Welcome to the Test Centre
The Test Centre provides a full range of assessment services to Fanshawe students. Students can write paper or computer based assessments by appointment only in our modern facility.
- Students registered with Accessibility Services. You can use the Test Centre to be assessed in an accommodated manner that matches your unique needs.
- Online students in a program that is delivered completely online at Fanshawe. Once you have Associate Dean approval, Test Centre Staff will help you write your assessment on a Fanshawe campus or at another appropriate location. Test must be booked 7 days in advance. Students may also write using a virtual proctor as outlined by their course faculty.
- Current students that have missed an in-class assessment. With your professor's approval and cooperation, you can take your test in our facility during hours of operation.
Updated health & safety protocols:
At this time, all testing is appointment based. There is no drop-in testing. Students will be physically distanced in the space and non-medical masks are required at all times during testing.
|PLEASE BRING||LEAVE AT HOME OR KEEP IN LOCKER|
|Current valid picture ID, Fanshawe student card or government issued ID with a photo||Hats|
|All materials you require for the test -- we are not able to loan any materials (calculators, writing materials) at this time||Cell phones or other electronic devices|
|Face mask||Food and beverages|
Note: some exceptions may be noted on your accommodation form.
Online accommodated test/exam booking:
Online accommodated test/exam booking is available at the London Campus of Fanshawe College for students with disabilities registered with Accessibility Services.
The benefits of online test/exam booking include:
- Quick and easy to complete saving you time;
- Accessible from any computer;
- Available 24/7;
- Compatible with adaptive technology.
Students need to book their test seven days in advance. This provides Test Centre staff with the time required to ensure you recommended and approved accommodations are in place for your assessment.
Please contact the Test Centre Team for a demonstration or, if you have any further questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
External testing services:
Due to reduced capacity, we will not be invigilating external testing at this time. When that changes, updates to this web page will be made.