Welcome to the Test Centre
The Test Centre provides a full range of assessment services to Fanshawe students and the local community. Students and clients can write paper or computer based assessments in our modern facility during our extensive hours.
- Students registered with Accessibility Services. You can use the Test Centre to be assessed in an accommodated manner that matches your unique needs.
- Current students that have missed an in-class assessment. With your professor's permission and cooperation you can take your test in our facility. In some cases there is a reasonable fee required to be paid at the Registrar’s office.
- Online students in a program that is delivered completely online at Fanshawe. Test Centre Staff will help you write your assessment on a Fanshawe campus, or at another appropriate location. Students may also write using a virtual proctor as outlined by their course faculty. Click here to find out more about online testing.
- New students needing to write their WRIT assessment prior to the start of their first term. Students are required and will need their Fanshawe login and password to take the assessment. Having your student number will allow you to get started faster.
- Community members studying at a distance with another institution or those who want to take an assessment to obtain a professional designation are invited to use our facility. There is free parking on campus after 5:00 p.m., we strive to maintain fair assessment rates.
Current valid picture ID, Fanshawe student card or government issued identification with a photo.
Items to be placed in your locker or left at home:
- Cell phones or other electronic devices
- Food and beverages
Note: some exceptions may be noted on your accommodation form.
Online accommodated test/exam booking:
Online accommodated test/exam booking is available at the London campus of Fanshawe College for students with disabilities, registered with Accessibility Services.
The benefits of online test/exam booking include:
- Quick and easy to complete saving you time;
- Accessible from any computer;
- Available 24/7;
- Compatible with adaptive technology.
Students need to book their test seven days in advance. This provides Test Centre staff with the time required to ensure you recommended and approved accommodations are in place for your assessment.
Please contact the Test Centre Team for a demonstration or, if you have any further questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
External testing services:
Are you from another college, university, or institution and in need of a test or exam to be proctored?
Are you an institution or organization that wants to arrange for testing services?
We offer the following services that cater to a full range of needs:
- Individual or group testing;
- A controlled, secured environment in convenient testing location;
- Reasonable rates and easy payment options: credit or debit card or cheque, no cash;
- Professional well-trained staff;
- Off-site testing services.
To schedule a test or for more information on our flexible and efficient testing services, please call 519-452-4430 x4947 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.