Welcome to Fanshawe orientation!
At Fanshawe, we care about your success. We want you to finish well, and that requires us to help you start strong. Students who do the online orientation and attend their program orientation are well on their way to a strong start and a successful first semester. Start today to think about your next step forward at Fanshawe.
Orientation day is Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
All classes begin on Wednesday, September 4, 2019*.
Follow your Wednesday class schedule on September 4.
* Collaborative Nursing classes begin on Thursday, September 5.
Plan to spend the day with us! Program orientation sessions generally run for two hours and are scheduled to start at specific times between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Aside from the program sessions, there will be lots to do during the day to help you get ready for the term. Check out your specific campus page below for more information about the day-of activities.
Select your campus:
Confirm your program orientation time and location and learn more about what's happening on orientation day:
Things you can do to prepare before orientation:
- Know what to expect for your first year at Fanshawe;
- Pre-order your Frosh Kit or Residence Kit;
- Confirm if you're required to complete a WRIT assessment (select programs only);
- Check out our online orientation;
- Stay connected, join our Fanshawe first year Facebook group;
- Check your course materials list (available July 29) and buy your books online or on campus;
- Check your class schedules on WebAdvisor;
- Learn more about when and where to get your student identification card aka FANCard;
- Secure your locker rental;
- Mark your calendars with important dates;
- Check out the Fanshawe Student Union.
Note: As of November 1, 2018, all Fanshawe campuses have gone smoke-free. For more information visit www.fanshawec.ca/smokefree.