Step-by-Step InstructionsStep 1: Contact your local Employment Ontario Assessment Centre and make an appointment with an employment counsellor to find out if you qualify for Second Career funding.
Step 2: Contact Part-Time Studies to review available programs and complete the Research Document for the specific program of choice by email or by calling 519-452-4430 x4827.
Step 3: Select one of the Accelerated Career Training or my eLab @ Fanshawe programs offered through Part-Time Studies.
Step 4: Make an appointment with the program consultant to request your detailed offer of admission letter.
Step 5: Confirm your Acceptance
- Give your Offer of Admissions letter to your Employment Ontario Assessment Counsellor.
- Pay your fees (as shown on your invoice) by the due date or visit the Office of the Registrar to request a special fee extension. Note: a copy of the signed contract is necessary before a fee extension can be requested.
- Bring your signed Ministry funding contract to the Part-Time Studies office before the fee extension deadline.
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.