(Re)discover the Forest City.
Whether you are new to London or you have lived here all of your life, there is so much to explore and (re)discover within our community. From outdoor adventures and soul-inspiring entertainment to watching sports and enjoying one of many community events, there truly is something for everyone in the Forest City!
Become a local tourist!
Start exploring with ideas from Tourism London, who shares tons of amazing places to visit and incredible events happening at places like:
London also hosts great events like ...
- The 2019 Junos
- London Comic Con
- London Wine and Food Show
- London Bluesfest
- Airshow London
- Western Fair
- Forest City Comicon
- ... and so much more!
If you're an avid sports fan, London is home to incredible teams:
- London Knights (OHL hockey)
- London Lightning (NBL basketball), reigning back-to-back champions
- London Majors (IBL baseball)
- Western Mustangs (OUA Athletics)
- Our own Fanshawe Falcons (OCAA Athletics)
If you're looking to get active:
- Join the Forest City Sport and Social Club
- Golf one of 40+ courses in London and surrounding community
- Enjoy London walking or biking paths
There are too many places in London to tell you about in just one blog!
So explore our Things to do in London Google Map to discover even more exciting locations in the city you now call home.