Due to COVID-19, our services are being provided in a remote fashion.
Our call centre will be answering calls at the times noted below:
- Office of the Registrar: call 519-452-4277 or email email@example.com or live chat https://chat.fanshawec.ca
- Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Financial Aid: call 519-452-4280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- International students: call 519-452-4150 or email email@example.com
- Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The Financial Aid and Student Awards Office provides financial support and advice to help students fund their college education through government and donor funding, and to recognize student excellence. We are here to assist with the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP), scholarships, grants, and bursaries as well as the Work Study program. Financial planning, including budget advising, is also available.
Students are encouraged to use the OSAP web site: www.ontario.ca/osap to apply for OSAP assistance, to confirm the status of their application, reviews, reassessments or amount of OSAP award. Contact OSAP Toll-free at 1-888-449-4478, or TTY toll-free at 1-800-465-3958. Hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm excluding holidays.