Degrees that work
With 11 career-focused programs to choose from, Fanshawe degrees give you the best of both worlds: theoretical knowledge combined with hands-on, experiential learning. That’s why our graduates are uniquely skilled and in high demand. Students learn through well-connected industry professionals who are committed to student success. With co-op and field practicum opportunities, graduates are career-ready.
Why choose a Fanshawe degree?
- Industry-leading faculty committed to teaching excellence and research
- Small class sizes
- Career-focused learning
- An affordable investment compared to a university degree
- Co-operative work experience
- Pathways to a master's degree or teachers' college*
- Residences both on and off-campus
- Extensive student support services
For every $1 invested in an Ontario college education, grads receive a cumulative $3.20 in future wages. That’s a 14.3 percent rate of return! (Source: ontariocolleges.ca.)
What’s the difference between a college and a university degree?
Colleges increasingly offer an attractive alternative to traditional universities for the same credential. Check out our blog post to read more about the benefits of a college degree.
Fanshawe's honours bachelor's degrees are four-year (120 credit) degrees and are quality assured by a government agency, the Postsecondary Education Quality Assessment Board (PEQAB), after being referred by the Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities, Ontario. Each degree is reviewed and renewed every five to seven years by PEQAB to ensure program quality.
Honours Bachelor's Degree Programs:
Collaborative Degree Programs:
*While graduate schools review applications on an individual basis, many people have used College degrees as the basis for entry into graduate or professional schools.
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.