We value your safety!
Fanshawe College believes your safety comes first, which is why we have a dedicated team of security professionals here just for you. We are committed to providing you a safe, healthy and comfortable learning environment. Our security personnel are focused on the timely delivery of quality security services to all people within our community. We treat everyone with the utmost respect, dignity, sensitivity and absolute fairness. We work closely with the community to ensure an effective and efficient service, 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Campus Security Services is responsive to the College's needs:
- General and Emergency Service
- First Aid Service
- Access Control
- Monitoring of Security and Video Systems
- Classroom Equipment Security Monitoring
- Parking Lot Monitoring
- Liaison with London Police Services and other Law Enforcement Agencies
Additional services provided:
- Maintenance Requests
- Emergency Repairs
- Lost and Found
- Fire Emergency Response
- Safe Walk - a safe escort anywhere on the London Campus (at 1001 Fanshawe College Boulevard)
- Crime Alert Notices
- Security Consultation and Education
- Life Safety Systems
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.