Leadership Seminar Series
What is it?
- A College-wide leadership program that focuses on two critical areas: personal development and team development;
- A series of seminars that will introduce participants to key concepts and principles of effective leadership;
- Students successfully completing five of the seminars will receive official recognition on their Co-Curricular Record. Students must attend the entire seminar to receive credit.
- All seminars are free of charge;
- Each seminar is 2 hours in duration and seminars run from 2 to 4 p.m. or 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday;
- Each seminar is offered approximately once per semester;
- Each seminar will be interactive and include a mini-lecture, reflection, practical application and takeaways. It will be designed to complement all learning styles and leadership experiences;
- Students will register for seminars on FOL-Resources-Career/Co-op/CCR
- Please note that a minimum numbers of participants is required to run these seminars.
- Team Leadership
- Innovation and Creativity
- Conflict Resolution/Dispute Resolution
- Cultural Competency and Diversity
- Championing Change and Transition
- Personality Dimensions TM
- Mentorship and Your Career
- Introduction to Leadership
- Personal Development
For more information:
Contact Maya Genc at firstname.lastname@example.org.