Leadership Seminar Series
What is it?
- A College-wide leadership program that focuses on two critical areas: personal development and team development;
- A series of seminars that will introduce participants to key concepts and principles of effective leadership;
- Students successfully completing five of the seminars will receive official recognition on their Co-Curricular Record. Students must attend the entire seminar to receive credit.
- All seminars are free of charge;
- Each seminar is 1 hour in duration with the exception of Personality Dimensions (2 hours), and seminars run on Wednesdays from 9 to 10 a.m.
- Each seminar is offered approximately once per semester;
- Each seminar will be interactive and include a mini-lecture, reflection, practical application and takeaways. It will be designed to complement all learning styles and leadership experiences;
- Students will register for seminars on FOL-Resources-Career/Co-op/CCR
- Please note that a minimum numbers of participants is required to run these seminars.
- Unlock your Leadership Potential
- Innovation and Creativity
- Conflict Resolution
- Diversity and Global Citizenry
- Leading Change
- Personality Dimensions TM
- Mentoring for Leaders
|Unlock your Leadership Potential||October 7||9 - 10 am|
|Conflict Resolution||October 14||9 - 10 am|
|Innovation and Creativity||October 21||9 - 10 am|
|Diversity and Global Citizenry||October 28||9 - 10 am|
|Leading Change||November 4||9 - 10 am|
|Mentoring for Leaders||November 11||9 - 10 am|
|Personality Dimensions TM||November 18||9 - 11 am|
Click here to register for the seminars above.
For more information:
Contact Maya Genc at firstname.lastname@example.org.