Transportation, Parking and Lockers
Please click the accordions below for respective information on bus passes, parking and lockers.
London Transit Commission (LTC) bus pass
Upon registration, full-time students attending Fanshawe College in London are given an LTC bus pass as part of your registration fees. Your bus pass is included in your FANCard, your official Fanshawe student ID. LTC service is frequent and there are a number of buses that stop on campus. View LTC route map and schedule information.
Click here to apply for student parking. All below rates include HST and a non-refundable fee of $12.00 for a parking card (if applicable). If your parking card is lost or damaged, a replacement fee of $12 will be applied.
|General lots||$2.50 per entry (first come, first serve) until December 24, 2021|
|Visitor meter parking||$1.50/hour with a daily maximum of $6.00 until December 24, 2021.|
|Limited reserved parking||For out-of-town students only. One term parking passes are valid from September 1, 2021 to December 24, 2021 at the following rates:
London Campus (1001 Fanshawe College Blvd): $150.00
|Parking for persons with disabilities/medical conditions||Please contact us (info below) to make arrangements.|
|Parking for two-wheeled vehicles||Available in specific locations. Please contact us (info below) to make arrangements.|
Other important parking information
- Parking is enforced during the hours of 6 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- All term parking permits are sold online and the application for student parking is available from June 1, 2021 to August 31, 2021
- All parking tickets and notices of objections can be paid and completed online.
- Remember to lock your vehicle, take any valuables and obey all traffic and parking regulations on campus, including signage.
- For the safety and consideration of all students, parking policies will be enforced without exception. Please review the Parking & Traffic Regulations (including the Parking & Traffic Violations & Fines section).
Lockers are available at the London Campus on a first-come, first-served basis and according to the classroom allocation for your academic program. Lockers are $10.00 per term ($20 total September 2021 to April 2022) and students must supply their own lock and occupy their assigned locker only. Click here to purchase a locker.
- Before purchasing, please review the Locker Information and Regulations.
- Remember to empty out your locker by the end of the term. There is a $20.00 administrative fee to retrieve items from expired lockers.