Transportation, Parking and Lockers
Please click the accordions below for respective information on bus passes, parking and lockers.
London Transit Commission (LTC) bus pass
Upon registration, full-time students attending Fanshawe College in London are given an LTC bus pass as part of your registration fees. Your bus pass is included in your FANCard, your official Fanshawe student ID. LTC service is frequent and there are a number of buses that stop on campus. View LTC route map and schedule information.
The online application for the Summer 2022 Student Parking Lottery is now open.
All below rates include HST and a non-refundable fee of $12.00 for a parking card (if applicable). If your parking card is lost or damaged, a replacement fee of $12 will be applied.
$2.50 per entry (first come, first serve).
|Visitor meter parking||
P2, P3, P12, P7, P11, P5, P10, P23, P14
|Limited reserved parking||For out-of-town students only. One term parking passes are valid from April 25, 2022 to August 31, 2022 at the following rates:
London Campus (1001 Fanshawe College Blvd): $150.00
|Parking for persons with disabilities/medical conditions||Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.|
|Parking for two-wheeled vehicles||Available in specific locations.|
Other important parking information
- Parking is enforced during the hours of 6 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- All term parking permits are sold online.
- All parking tickets and notices of objections can be paid and completed online.
- Remember to lock your vehicle, take any valuables and obey all traffic and parking regulations on campus, including signage.
- For the safety and consideration of all students, parking policies will be enforced without exception. Please review the Parking & Traffic Regulations (including the Parking & Traffic Violations & Fines section).
Lockers are available at the London Campus on a first-come, first-served basis and according to the classroom allocation for your academic program. Lockers are $10.00 per term (May 2022 - August 2022) and students must supply their own lock and occupy their assigned locker only. Click here to purchase a locker.
- Before purchasing, please review the Locker Information and Regulations.
- Remember to empty out your locker by the end of the term. There is a $20.00 administrative fee to retrieve items from expired lockers.