London Campus Meal Plan
- No need to carry cash, just your FANCard
- Saves time and money
- No need to shop, cook or wash dishes
- A wide variety of quality food items are available in many locations across the campus
- Optional, non-residence plans may be purchased starting as low as $50
- Residence meal plans are mandatory starting at $1,200
To purchase your plan:
Meal plans are purchased and maintained by the Campus Store.
Please note that the FANCard is only accepted at the main London Campus.
- Purchase your meal plans from the Campus Store or complete the "Payment for College Tuition and Services" form included in this registration package. Check the Meal Plan section. Mail the completed form with full payment to the Office of the Registrar.
- Plans can be purchased at any time.
- Once your FANCard is activated, you can add money online at https://fancard.fanshawec.ca.
- Complete the payment form in the "Residence Package". Mail the completed form and the payment to the Residence.
Period of use
- No refunds on Residence Meal Plan but unused balances can be carried over to the next academic year.
- Optional, non-residence plans can be rolled into the next academic year
The mandatory residence meal plan is non-refundable* and should be used within the year it was purchased. If money is remaining on the the meal plan at the end of the year, it cannot be refunded, however it can be transferred to a Flex Plan on your FANCard, allowing you to purchase other items in addition to meals. For more information, please contact the Campus Store at 519-452-4260.
*The only time a refund will be possible is when a student officially withdraws from Fanshawe College. In the case of official withdrawal, a refund will be given on any unused balance on the FANCard. All refunds are subject to a $50 administration fee.