How we communicate
Over the next few months, you will be receiving loads of information from us on everything from your application status to paying your fees and other cool info like upcoming events and news.
You can expect to hear from us by:
- Telephone (e.g.: open house reminders, etc…)
- Email (e.g.: important deadlines reminder, registration requirements, etc…)
- Snail mail (e.g.: your decision letter, registration package, etc…)
Do your parents have questions? Give them permission to talk to us by completing a Release of Information form and mail/fax back to us. Call the Office of the Registrar at 519-452-4277 to get a copy.
Can someone else check OSAP for me?
You are the only person we may release OSAP information to (after identity questions have been verified) unless you specify another person on your OSAP application.
How to grant consent: Fill out the "Release of Information to Others" section in your profile on the OSAP website with the information of the person who will have access to your information. The consent gives this person access to all information in your OSAP file for a five year period.
Update consent information: To update consent information at any time, log in and update the consent information through "Release of Information to Others" on the left navigation bar.
Overview of communications for Applicants - how we send it to you*
- Confirming admission requirements - email and mail
- Decision letter and admissions package - email and mail
- Open House - email, mail and phone
- Offer package - email and mail
- Registration package (includes your Fee Invoice for Level 1 students) - mail
- Please Note: Returning Students will receive their Fee Invoice and other fee related communications by email
- Entrance Bursary Application - email and mail
- Fee deadline reminder - email
- Orientation - email and mail
*Sometimes we decide to send out information differently than we have in the past. This is just a general guide for you to have a heads-up on what to expect over the next year.
Once you are a Fanshawe Student you can update your Contact Information through your WebAdvisor account. It is important to keep your contact information up-to-date. Official correspondence from the college is sent to the postal address, email address or telephone number that you supply to us. Go to WebAdvisor and select Demographic Update to change your address, phone number and email contact information. Check your email and mail regularly for important information.
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.