Once you are registered in your courses, (usually about one week before the first day of classes), they will appear on FanshaweOnline (FOL). You will also be given an FOL email account. FOL is your lifeline to Fanshawe College.
Use FOL to:
- Download course notes
- Find information on assignments
- Do quizzes
- Participate in online discussions with your professor and classmates
- See your grades on individual assignments and tests
- Read about important news for your classes (class cancellation, test dates, clinical info, etc.)
- Read and send emails
Once you are a student, you will likely log onto FOL 2 to 5 times daily. The College staff and professors expect that you are checking your FOL course pages and emails. Important information is often not given in class, but instead posted on FOL.
If you do not know your username or password, please visit the Account Self Service page. For additional assistance, contact the Helpdesk at 519-452-4430 ext. 4357, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit Room E2030 (London Campus).
- Fanshawe College’s special constables, who provide security services on campus, are now carrying naloxone kits.
- Essential Skills for Truck Drivers is free to eligible participants and provides a solid understanding of safety, legislation, procedures and standards used in the Ontario trucking industry.