Once you are registered in your courses, (usually about one week before the first day of classes), they will appear on FanshaweOnline (FOL). You will also be given an FOL email account. FOL is your lifeline to Fanshawe College.
Use FOL to:
- Download course notes
- Find information on assignments
- Do quizzes
- Participate in online discussions with your professor and classmates
- See your grades on individual assignments and tests
- Read about important news for your classes (class cancellation, test dates, clinical info, etc.)
- Read and send emails
Once you are a student, you will likely log onto FOL 2 to 5 times daily. The College staff and professors expect that you are checking your FOL course pages and emails. Important information is often not given in class, but instead posted on FOL.
If you do not know your username or password, please refer to the FanshaweOnline account information. For additional assistance, contact the Helpdesk at 519-452-4430 ext. 4357, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit Room E2030 (London Campus).
- View the status of your application to a Fanshawe College program
- Check for any outstanding requirements for your application (such as transcripts)
- Confirm your position on a program waitlist
- View your outstanding fee balance and make fee payments
- Register in Continuing Education courses and/or General Education courses
- View your grades and schedules and tax form (T2202A)
- Students and employees can change your address information
Check your junk email! Some email services such as Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail may interpret our emails as unsolicited bulk and store it under "Junk Mail." To prevent this, please add the domain name fanshawec.ca to your email address book and/or safe list.
Please choose one of the options below:
Use MyFanshawe to:
- Find information on student services
- Get study tips
- Find out what events and activities are happening on campus
- Learn who your program contacts are (the people who have been assigned to help you while at Fanshawe)
- Access important College documents and forms
You can log on to MyFanshawe as soon as you make your first tuition payment in July. Once you are a student, you will likely log on as often as you need information. Making the portal your homepage on your computer is a great way to keep on top of all of the events, activities and deadlines at Fanshawe.
If you are a first time user, or do not know your username or password, please refer to the myFanshawe account information.
For additional assistance, contact the Helpdesk at 519-452-4430 ext. 4357, email email@example.com, or visit room E2030 (London Campus). NOTE: You will need to include fanshawe\ (i.e. fanshawe\jsmith) in front of your username when you log on from an off-campus computer using Internet Explorer.