- View the status of your application to a Fanshawe College program
- Check for any outstanding requirements for your application (such as transcripts)
- Confirm your position on a program waitlist
- View your outstanding fee balance and make fee payments
- Register in Part-Time Studies (formerly Continuing Education) courses and/or General Education courses
- View your grades and schedules and tax form (T2202A)
- Students and employees can change your address information
Check your junk email! Some email services such as Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail may interpret our emails as unsolicited bulk and store it under "Junk Mail." To prevent this, please add the domain name fanshawec.ca to your email address book and/or safe list.
Please choose one of the options below:
Option 1:Log in to WebAdvisor
- I know my username and password
Option 2:Reset Password
- I forget my Fanshawe user name and/or password
Option 3:I am registering online for a Part-Time Studies (Continuing Education) course and I do not have an existing student number
- I have never applied or attended Fanshawe College
- I'm not an employee, student or applicant
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.