Post-admission requirements for your program are listed below. Please click on each link to open the document; you must read and follow all instructions provided.
Please meet the deadlines as stated.
FHP1 - Fitness and Health Promotion
- Mandatory Placement Assessment for WRIT Course
- Guide to Completing your Professional Practice Requirements
- Pre-Placement Process
- Year 2: Professional Practice Health Form
- Placement Agreement
After completing the first year of the program, students will need to complete the following as preparation for second year community experiential placements. Please refer to www.fanshawec.ca/preplacement for more information about preparing for placement.
• Standard First Aid and CPR
• Police Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening