Financial Readiness Sessions
**NOTE: Due to COVID-19, Financial Readiness sessions are not currently being held. If you have any questions about any financial aid-related matters, please contact Financial Aid or Student Awards. Click here for contact information.
What information do you need for your OSAP application?
If you are a student starting school in September 2020, January 2021 or May 2021, please refer to the OSAP Applicant document for a list of all required application information.
To work on your OSAP application, you will need your Social Insurance Number. For example, your Social Insurance Number is required to start your application or proof of your SIN to reset your OSAP password. More information on ID requirements.
Do you need help with your OSAP application?
Click here for more information about OSAP.
Do you need help applying for scholarships, bursaries or OSAP?
For help applying to...
Helpful links and resources
- Paying for College - The Fanshawe College financial guide
- ontariocolleges.ca (Ontario Colleges Application Service)
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada
- Canada Revenue Agency - Students and Income Tax website
- Fanshawe Student Union
- Information London - Meal Calendar and Food Banks
- London Food Bank
- Canadian Bankers Association - Financial literacy for students
- The Debt Free Graduate
- Get Smarter About Money
- Fanshawe College’s special constables, who provide security services on campus, are now carrying naloxone kits.
- Essential Skills for Truck Drivers is free to eligible participants and provides a solid understanding of safety, legislation, procedures and standards used in the Ontario trucking industry.