Financial Readiness Sessions
Do you need help with your OSAP application?
Come to one of our helpful financial readiness sessions (details below) or contact the Financial Aid Office in room E2020, by phone 519-452-4280, by email FAD@fanshawec.ca for assistance.
Do you need help applying for scholarships, bursaries or OSAP (current students or students starting in fall 2019, winter 2020 or summer 2020)?
Drop in to one of the "Financial Readiness" sessions:
To work on your OSAP application you will need your Social Insurance Number. For example, your Social Insurance Number is required to start your application or proof of your SIN to reset your OSAP password. More information on ID requirements.
You will need the information listed on the OSAP Applicant Information document as follows:
Students starting school in September 2019, January 2020 or May 2020 - Please refer to the OSAP Applicant document.
For all other Financial Aid matters contact the Financial Aid Office.
The Financial Aid Office administers a number of financial assistance programs.
Download a copy of our financial guide, Paying for College
Helpful links and resources
- ontariocolleges.ca (Ontario Colleges Application Service)
- Financial Consumer Agency of Canada
- Canada Revenue Agency - Students and Income Tax website
- Fanshawe Student Union
- Information London - Meal Calendar and Food Banks
- London Food Bank
- Canadian Bankers Association - Financial literacy for students
- The Debt Free Graduate
- Get Smarter About Money
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.
- In 2018, Ayden Miller (keyboard/synthesizer), Stefan Boulineau (lead vocals) and Cole Wilson (lead guitar) formed their band New Friends while working together in the studio of Fanshawe Music Industry Arts program.