The fee invoice provides information on payment due dates and how to make your fee payments. It is important to read and understand all the information provided in the fee invoice.
If you are unable to make your non-refundable deposit by the due date, we can offer you a temporary fee payment extension. In order to hold your place in your program, you must either make your payment deposit or sign a fee payment extension by the fee payment deadline.
To qualify for a fee payment extension, you must:
- Come to the Office of the Registrar (or your area campus) prior to your deposit due date.
- Bring a current piece of government issued photo I.D. (passport, driver's license, etc.)
- If you have already provided us with a copy of your signed MTCU Supplemental Agreement (Second Career Strategy) documentation/contract for funding approval, you will need to complete a new fee payment extension.
- If you have not provided us with a copy of your current contract you will need to provide it and complete a fee payment extension.
If you do not have a signed fee payment extension by the deposit deadline, you must make your non-refundable deposit to hold your seat in the program.
Registration will be cancelled if payment is not received or if the extension is not signed by the deadline date.
If for any reason, you will not be attending Fanshawe, please advise the Office of the Registrar as soon as possible.
Office of the Registrar
- Fanshawe’s commitment to academic quality and student success is stronger than ever.
- Fanshawe College will defer all in-person classes scheduled for the summer semester and intends to offer a blended delivery of programs in the fall.