Fanshawe College counsellors are pleased to offer assistance to the general public in identifying potential career goals and the educational/training pathways to achieve these goals. Our career counsellors are qualified professionals, members of professional counselling associations and trained in career assessment and career counselling. They hold master's degrees, have years of experience and are highly motivated people with a genuine interest in helping you meet your career goals. Most importantly, they give you the tools to take charge of your own career path. Our counsellors provide the following career counselling services:
- personalized career counselling
- career planning and information
- access to career exploration tools
Career Exploration Assessment Packages are available on a fee-for-service basis to members of the Community and may include:
- an interest inventory to help you identify career areas of interest
- a personality assessment to help provide a good career/personality fit
- an aptitude inventory to identify academic strengths (as needed)
- individual test interpretation.
Please contact Counselling and Accessibility Services for more information or to make an appointment.