Students enrolled in any full-time online programs are eligible to receive a FANCard. Please send an email to email@example.com and include your student ID number.
Please attach or scan into the body of the email, copies of one piece of government-issued photo identification (e.g. driver's license, health card or passport). Please include both sides of the photo identification. Also acceptable are two pieces of government-issued non-photo identification (e.g. birth certificate).
We require a recent photograph, particulars noted below.
To be acceptable your photo must be:
- Be in JPEG format
- Be a full head shot from the shoulders up, directly facing the camera
- Be in colour and clear
- Your clothing must be visible in the photo
- Your photo must have a neutral background (i.e. white wall)
- Your photo must have been taken within the past six months
- Not contain any advertising, other messages or other people
- You must not be wearing any hats, sunglasses, or items that obscure your face*
- Ensure that your entire head is visible in the photo
Once the photograph and identification have been reviewed and approved, the Office of the Registrar will create the FANCard. The card will be mailed to the permanent address on file. If the student requests an alternate address in the email, the request must be accompanied by the student's signature.
*any head covering for religious purposes is permissible