Partnering with colleges on research and innovation projects benefits everyone.
- get practical solutions to real challenges;
- access to state-of-the-art equipment and facilities;
- reap the benefits of experienced students and enriched faculty;
- contribute to the revitalization of the local, regional and global economy.
- stay current in their area of expertise;
- integrate research into the curriculum by obtaining case studies from interactions with companies;
- provide students with the chance to develop their research skills through curriculum integrated projects and capstone collaborations.
- gain real-world experience while solving real-life problems;
- acquire added skills and expertise to include on resumés;
- learn practical skills that are attractive for the competitive job market.
Find out more about the benefits of partnering with local colleges: