Business degrees that work
Fanshawe's business degrees offer the best of both worlds - theoretical knowledge combined with practical hands-on learning. Our four new Honours Bachelor of Commerce degrees produce exactly what employers are looking for - strategic thinkers who can hit the ground running.
Kinlin's four-year business degrees:
Flexible entry and pathways to business degrees:
Our degrees are designed with flexibility in mind. There are three ways students can enter our business degree programs:
- Direct from high school - students start in Level 1 of the degree program in September
- Following the completion of a 2-year business diploma - students ladder into Level 4 of the degree program starting in May after finishing their business diploma and will graduate with dual credentials in just four years
- Following the completion of a 3-year business administration advanced diploma - students ladder into Level 6 of the degree program starting in May after finishing a business administration advanced diploma and will graduate with dual credentials in just four years
For detailed business degrees pathways information and course lists, please review the following information sheets:
- Business - Accounting pathway to Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Business - Marketing pathway to Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Digital Marketing)
- Business - Human Resources Management pathway to Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Human Resources Management)
- Business pathway to Honours Bachelor of Commerce (Management)
NEW! Part-time online business degree completion option
Fanshawe’s Kinlin School is proud to offer business degree completion on a part-time online basis to Fanshawe students with a Business Administration Advanced Diploma. To review, progression maps and courses:
Are you a student from another college?
No problem! The above pathways can still work for you, only you may require a few additional courses. To find out what courses you'll need for entry to one of our business degrees, search transfers at ONTransfer.ca.
Contact us for more information:
If you have questions about Kinlin's Honours Bachelor of Commerce degrees and/or pathways for business degree completion, please contact:
Darren Johnson, Program Coordinator
Phone: 519-452-4430 x2898
- Fanshawe College’s special constables, who provide security services on campus, are now carrying naloxone kits.
- Essential Skills for Truck Drivers is free to eligible participants and provides a solid understanding of safety, legislation, procedures and standards used in the Ontario trucking industry.