Being a successful student is rewarding, but it’s hard work.
That's why our focus on student success goes beyond the classroom to include the many facilities and support services designed to help you thrive. Whether you're a new student looking for a peer tutor or career counselling, there’s always a helping hand available. Fanshawe has a support system that has you covered from orientation to graduation and beyond.
Here’s some important information to help you prepare for your Fanshawe experience.
We're Here for You!
For a full list of student services (both virtual and in-person), academic support contacts, COVID-19 information and much more, visit our Here for You page.
First year essentials
- Accessibility Services
- Campus Maps and Directions
- Campus Security Services
- Class Schedule on WebAdvisor
- Connect to Fanshawe’s Wi-Fi
- Fanshawe First-Year Facebook Group
- Health Plan (FSU)
- Important Dates
- Locker Rentals
- London Transit Bus Routes and Schedules
- Meal Plan
- Online Tools
- Purchase Course Materials and Books
- Student I.D./FANCard
- Tuition Tax Form
- WRIT Assessment (select programs only)