Being a successful student is rewarding, but it’s hard work.
That's why our focus on student success goes beyond the classroom to include the many facilities and support services designed to help you thrive. Whether you're a new student looking for a peer tutor or career counselling, there’s always a helping hand available. Fanshawe has a support system that has you covered from orientation to graduation and beyond.
Here’s some important information to help you prepare for your Fanshawe experience.
Fall 2020 Orientation – September 18, 2020
We’re excited to welcome you to Fanshawe! For more information on your program orientation and other events, visit our orientation page.
First year essentials
- Accessibility Services
- Campus Maps and Directions
- Campus Security Services
- Class Schedule on WebAdvisor
- Connect to Fanshawe’s Wi-Fi
- Fanshawe First-Year Facebook Group
- Health Plan (FSU)
- Important Dates
- Locker Rentals
- London Transit Bus Routes and Schedules
- Meal Plan
- Online Tools
- Purchase Course Materials and Books
- Student I.D./FANCard
- Tuition Tax Form
- WRIT Assessment (select programs only)
- Fanshawe's Community Employment Services has received federal funding to provide the Career Launcher program in London, Simcoe, St. Thomas and Aylmer, Ontario.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Fanshawe College has made the difficult decision to defer all fall 2020 convocation ceremonies.