Welcome to OntarioLearn hosted by Fanshawe College!
Fanshawe is part of a consortium that includes all 24 colleges across Ontario that work together as a dynamic group to develop and deliver flexible, demand-driven online learning. While you would register as a Fanshawe student, your course may be delivered by another college. This partnership approach allows colleges to optimize resources and deliver one of the largest inventories of high-quality online programs and courses in North America. OntarioLearn is a popular choice for people who live in rural and remote areas, who have different learning styles or disabilities, who lead busy lives, working full-time or part-time.
Fanshawe's OntarioLearn Offerings
Ontario College Graduate Certificate Programs
Declaration of Academic Achievement Programs
How to Register
1. Go to the course list & enter your course name or course code into the search bar (ex. ABCD-1234). Or, scroll down until you find the course you want (courses are listed alphabetically, by name.)
2. Use the ‘Add to Cart’ button. • On, or after the course start date, only over the phone registration is possible.
3. Select the ‘My Cart’ button from your top navigation bar.
4. Confirm your course selection and follow the prompts to complete your registration.
5. Just prior to the course start date, you will be emailed (to your personal email address on file) instructions on how to log into your OntarioLearn course.
Important Email Notice:
During the registration phase, you will be required to enter your email address - this step does not update your information. To review and/or update your personal email address, please go to WebAdvisor, or call the Office of the Registrar.
Course Access and Login Instructions
OntarioLearn is different than FanshaweOnline (FOL). Just prior to the start date of your course, an email with login instructions will be sent to your personal email address – please ensure the proper information is recorded on file at the time of your registration! If you are late registering, please note that it will take up to 3 business days to gain access to your OL course.
Information on the final exam will be posted within each individual course – you may have: no exam, an online exam, a proctored online exam, or an in-person (proctored) exam. Should you require to write at Fanshawe College, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 weeks before the exam date with the following information:
- Full Name
- Student Number
- Course Name
- Course Code
- Host College
- Course Start Date
Grades will not be available (on your transcript) until three weeks following the end date of your course.